For those who doubt...convincing

For those of you still may be doubting a little...I didn't make any of this up. You can read it for yourself.
 
I know that some think "Why do you think YOUR way is the only way to Heaven?"
 
It's not my way - it's Thee Way.
 
Back in the day, Jesus' followers were called The Way.
 
Jesus himself said, "I am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no one can come to the Father except through me." It's right there in the book of John, chapter 14, verse 6.

The Way


That means I am asking you to believe two things:
  1. that the Bible is real
  2. that Jesus paid the price.
I can hear you now, "Paid the price for what? I am not some evil being. I'm a good person. I don't need religion to make me feel guilty. I don't need saving."
 
I am asking you to take the focus off of yourself for just a moment and focus on Eternity. Do you believe in life after death? Do you believe in Heaven? What about Hell? Do you believe that Satan is real? Was Jesus just some nice guy or is He really the Son of God?
 
Maybe you don't even want to think about it and that's ok. That's what I love about God. It's our choice. But know this, you are chosen by Him. He knows your name. He set your steps in place the same time He made the sun and the stars. He's calling. Knocking. Waiting.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts