Thee Farm Wife

Thee Farm Wife

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Complete

Thirty-one days to journey from Conceit to Complete. I don't know about you, but I have noticed little changes in my life as I have taken the focus off of me and have looked to Jesus as my example - my measuring stick.

We've talked about commandments and how life is not full of "Thou shall nots" but rather, "Serve. Sacrifice. Love."

We've talked about making commitments and keeping them. Something a few of my very dear friends will tell you I need to keep working on!

We've learned what Communion really is - a feast of thanksgiving for Thee One who died once, for all.

I bared my soul and told you about my conversion. Confessed. Connected. Considered.

But Thee Main purpose for this thirty-one day journey was to lead you to Thee Cross. To convince you that this is all very real.

I will never stop sharing my story with you because I want so very much for you to believe - not so you can be like me - but so that you can discover a faith all of your very own. So that you, too, can be set free from your past, and fully live this amazing life that is spilled out before you.

I confess I wasn't telling you the whole truth and nothing but Thee Truth when I told you we would become complete by today. The Bible says we won't become complete til the day Jesus returns.

So stay with me on this journey of hope?

I promise to share what's on my heart. Encourage you. Teach you. Answer your questions and love on you.

We can grow together.

http://theefarmwife.blogspot.com/2015/10/complete.html


Now, promise me you won't eat all of the Reese's you take from your kids' treat bags tonight? It's my birthday. You can send them to me.


No comments: