Continue...

we are almost there. We are well on our way to finding completion in Jesus!

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you 
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
 Philippians 1:6

That means that what God has begun to awaken in you will be made complete in Jesus!

Are you feeling like you are ready to kick off your heels and dive into a new way of life? One where you are not just thinking all about you but one where you start to serve and recognize that other people have needs, too? 

Have you confessed your need for forgiveness?

Have you tried to eliminate the chaos in your life?

Have you committed yourself to living for Him?

Are you learning to communicate? To live a life that when people see you they don't see a hypocrite but a true shining example of Christ?

What about the company you keep? Have you tried to find positive, uplifting friends?

Do you feel like you are living in communion with your fellow believers?

Maybe you still have questions about salvation...maybe you need to hear this tonight...

God loves you. All of you. Deep down inside you know that this is true. There's a need in the depth of our souls that if it hasn't been filled up you will feel an intense emptiness and longing for something that you can't even describe. I'm telling you my friend, you need you some Jesus. A whole lot of Jesus. 

You are not a failure. You are "fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:14) You are worth more than rubies. You are valued and you have been redeemed if you believe that He went to that cross for you.


If God can give me a hundred chances and not give up on me and still forgive me when I fail - which is just about every day - then know this, my friend, He will give you a hundred and one chances. But I'm begging you, please start today. It's never, ever too late to start again. 

Unless you die, and then that's the end. If you die and don't know Him, then I'm afraid that's it. So why not choose love now? My heart aches for you. I want you to have peace. I want you to know what complete joy feels like no matter what the circumstances. I want you to heal. To feel genuine forgiveness. I want you to shout from the rooftops and share your story of redemption with the whole world.

Crazy? Yeah, once upon a time I thought that, too. But here I am, and I'm telling you, it's all real. There is completeness in Christ. 

Comments

Popular Posts