Weekend of rest

Saturday, I spent most of the day in my jammies! It is an annual ritual for me - the day of the Butler-Bremer Christmas party I pamper myself - and then I take an hour or so to get ready - because it is the only real "date" I get all year with my husband! We had a great time: hors' dourves, wine tasting, chicken cordon bleu and prime rib...we stayed up past 8:00!
Today, we were awakened with a moo moo here and a moo moo there...cows out! They didn't get past the front yard - some hay bales had fallen on the fence and they went running - you'd think they would have stayed and eaten the hay! - They all went in without any problems - the only thing is, I forgot to grab a hat and it was COLD! Invigorating though to wake up at 6 am go for a run in the snow - maybe I should do that more often!
Church was awesome today - the Advent message of Hope - Hope in a Savior who has come to bring us Peace that passes all understanding!
Naps this afternoon - and beef stew simmering on the stove all day - what an end to a perfect weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts