Did you see it?

Another adventure of Mama and Cody...

Last night Khyle called to tell us that we would be able to see the moon, Jupiter and Mars. Khyle told me by the time it happened again I would be dead - HAHA very funny, Khyle Daniel!

So, Cody, jaima and I hopped in the Denali and drove down the gravel road and there it was in all it's glory! (too bad I forgot my camera) I was totally amazed - it was so bright and...well, it was cool. Then, I let Cody drive around the mile on on the highway since he had never driven in snow before. My knuckles were white! My chest was pounding - and I had a smile plastered on my face telling him what a GREAT job he was doing - which he was - and I remember the first time I drove in snow...sigh, why can't he stay my baby forever?

<.

Comments

Popular Posts