And more snow...

Snow is falling...it is actually really pretty, and we are grateful to be safe and warm. I got up early to go to Walmart (a necessary evil) and get some hair dryers for John to put in the waterers outside. I usually buy some before it freezes but I forgot this year. Anyways, the girls and I made the trip before the snow really started to fall. It was getting slippery as we came home - I bought all the stuff I need for Christmas Eve dinner. Cody has requested chicken and noodles. We will have Pan de Los Reyes (Three Kings Bread). Also, little smokies and lots of finger food.
Right now, I have meatballs in the oven. We are going to Groths for a Christmas Party tonight. I also have some wine chilling for me, Julie and Danielle to sample tonight. I will also make chili/creme cheese dip. My favorite! The whole neighborhood will be there - kids too! - we are going to have so much fun.
John and Jaiden are napping - Jaima is watching the Cheetah Girls movie. Cody is playing guitar. It is a great day!
Did I mention the cows were out again today? I am an expert at keeping them out back until John gets home. Maybe someday I will shoot a video of me calling the cows in - the first time I heard John call cows, I thought he was crazy! Now, I take pride in my cattle call!

Comments

Popular Posts