Progress

The guys are here working on the building today. For the past two days, a machine has been thawing the ground so they can dig holes for the posts. One side is thawed and they are "drilling" holes right now. All of the trusses are put together - once we get the posts set, then the building can go up. Obviously, we can't pour the concrete floor until spring - but at least we can get some cows in the building once it's up. It is misting out right now - but it is warmer today than it has been.

We are having a lazy day after Christmas. Kiersten is on her way out. We are going to watch movies all day! Jaiden and Jaima are playing with toys. Cody and Khyle are on their way to Readlyn to get show steer feed. I am going to bake bread. Maybe some brownies. I wish I had bought a turkey to roast. My mom prepared an amazing feast yesterday - and I am wanting some more LOL
By the way, Cody got his drivers license this week. I can't believe I am old enough to have a kid that's old enough to drive.

Comments

Popular Posts