Venus, not Mars

I'll have to wait to see Mars someday - for now Venus will suffice! Thanks to my favorite Aunt Kay for setting me straight.

Ok - I admit I hate the snow now! The first day was great - but now, I am wishing it would melt...I do not like winter! When my kids are grown, I am headed to Arizona.

Cows are out this morning - newsflash? Nah! There are certain members of our herd that act more like family pets than cows. They stick around the east door of the barn and when John starts the skid loader or ranger they go running for the gate because they know they are getting fed. The meter reader came to the door yesterday and asked, "Ma'am, do you know you have cows out?" and I was thinking, "Do I look old enough to be called ma'am by a 20yr old?!!!!!?" and , "No kidding? I didn't know those were cows!"

Jaiden and I got to spend time with Ian yesterday while his mama and papa went to a Swiss Valley meeting. He is so sweet and funny. Jaiden was feeding him cheerios.

The kids have an early out today. I am picking Cody up and taking him to get his license. I also have to renew mine - I better not have to take the test!

Comments

Popular Posts