Today, I am not my usual cheerful self. Oh, I had a great time at MOPS this morning. I loved leading my book club with the sixth grade girls at Jaima's school. I even enjoyed working on the girls' messy room. I am just so worried about the cattle buildings that are laying in a pile in my yard. We have received lots of prayer and encouragement from friends, church and family. We trust in God. But today, it is hard for me for some reason. It must be my "hurry up, God, and fix it now attitude" - something I really am trying to work on. The Bible tells us to wait, trust in the Lord, wait some more, and have faith. That is my prayer this afternoon. Peace that passes all understanding and patience, Lord.

Comments

I think of you.
Remember what is standing on top of your blog...Jeremiah 29:11
;-)
See you soon , Danielle

Popular Posts