One Week


Well, we survived week one. Jaiden is such a happy baby - she hardly ever cries - probably because I am always ready to feed her! She goes 2-4 hours between nursing.


Daddy is in the fields and it is hard on all of us. I know I do this every spring and fall but with Jaiden here it makes it hard when he is gone all day and I only get a half hour of his time if I am lucky. I am so thankful for my friends who are keeping me occupied.


Monday, Julie came over and spent the afternoon with us. Her baby is due in November, and I can't wait for us to be mommies together! Dot came yesterday and brought lots of food: chili, lasagna and garlic bread, and home made creme puffs! She stayed all day and we had great conversation and baby time!


Jaiden's umbilical cord fell off this morning - Jaima thought it was the coolest thing ever! She wanted to save it - I told her it was gross!


Harvest is going well, the weather is perfect. John's dad came back from Arkansas yesterday and is helping. We pray for good yields, safety, good weather and equipment that stays working.


I am looking forward to getting back to my church duties. I am the youth leader at Trinity and will probably go back to teaching the week of Halloween. It is a part time job and I am grateful for the monthly income that helps with groceries. I would do it for free though, because I love those teenagers! I teach Wed. nights and Sundays and will enjoy that time spent away from home.


Well, I need to switch laundry and maybe think about what's for dinner. If only John would eat hamburger helper - HAHA.
Will have more current pictures as soon as I find my digital camera! It has to be around here somewhere!




Comments

Popular Posts