Another boring blog?

Went and saw the girls at work - Trish says that she knows i am bored because my blog is boring - HAHA - says that it might pick up when the baby comes - it was awesome seeing all of my friends - didn't realize how lonely i am !


Well, i am dilated to over 4cm - and have an ultrasound scheduled for 4:00 -just to make sure that baby is growing since i am measuring weird - everyone knows i am weird anyways! - so, i came home to rest and john will pick me up and take me in for the test - hopefully they will keep me and let me have this baby yet tonight! If not, I am scheduled to be induced on the 18th , but doctor doesn't think i will last until then!

Pray for us and the baby - pray for cody and jaima - big changes are headed their way - if i don't update this later you'll know where we are!! fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts