Happy Halloween!


i should call this weekly updates as i haven't written in a week! jaima spilled lemonade on my laptop and it is barely allowing me to type, maybe once i hit all of the keys they will become unstuck!


Well, i turn 35 today HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Look at my little pumpkin,who is two weeks old today!
We took the girls trick treating in waverly last night - of course, jaiden and i just went along for the ride - but we had a great time - and it was nice to spend time with john even though i knew he really wanted to be in the field!

I am exhausted! It finally caught up with me yesterday - i have been up with jaiden every hour to two hours all night -so, i have been trying to nap after lunch until the kids get off of the bus, at least that is my plan every afternoon, it doesn't always happen!

Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
Happy birthday!!!!!hope you will catch up in sleep!!!
have a great day!!
Julie

Popular Posts