Well, that's it

Last day of school. My baby girl is officially a fourth grader! Cael and Emma got off the bus with Jaima and we have been having fun all afternoon - even a trip to DQ.

No plans for the holiday weekend. I'd like to plant the rest of the garden, but it is cold and rainy. We usually bale hay on Memorial Day but I don't think it is ready yet.

Got the master bedroom done yesterday - moved the bed got rid of all of the junk and totally impressed sis-in-law Jen - lol - she said, "Where's all your STUFF?" I said, "G-O-N-E!" and it feels so good to have a nice and peaceful retreat to share with the hubby at night - we slept so well last night. I also have a new glider rocker in front of the window now that I will use for my God time each morning. New as in 5 bucks at the thrift store. I am going to go buy fabric and sew new slip covers for it. After I try and remember how to use the sewing machine. I bet I beg Danielle for help - HINT HINT

Tomorrow, the girls and I will work on their room. I ordered Miss Jaima a new bed because I slept in hers one night and it was the most uncomfortable thing ever. Poor girl. Jaiden wants the bunk beds put back together, and then the entire house will be DONE! I have hauled three carloads of stuff out and don't plan on bringing anymore in!

Pictures of Jaima and her bucket calf tomorrow - only three weeks til fair time!

Comments

Popular Posts