FINAL(ly)

My final went VERY well. I don't know my score yet - but I feel good about it!

My morning has been weird though because I haven't spent two hours studying. But I DO have an apple pie in the oven!

The guys planted corn yesterday and are back in the field today. Rock picking continues - now that's a crop we don't want haha and I will cook a big lunch for hte crew. I really need to go to the grocery store this morning but I am waiting for the DISH guy to get here. Can you believe that if you move a receiver to another room they have to come out for a service call to get it working again? I am MAD! Maybe we should become a TV free family? Like that will happen.

I just caught Jaiden drinking my hazelnut coffee creamer. "Mom, I love these!" Crazy kid!

Today I will dance for my Prince of Peace!
"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O LORD, my God, I will give you thanks forever!"
Psalm 30:11-12
Do you know the Prince?

Comments

Popular Posts