Too exhausted to take pictures...

"My dogs is tired" I said that to my late friend, Claudette, once. She laughed and laughed. Then she said, "Carolyn, what on earth are you talkin' about?" When I say my dogs is tired, I mean that my feet are so sore and worn out that I don't think I can take another step! It's a good kind of tired. A tired that comes from working hard all day.A tired from a job well done.

My new wood floors were put in this weekend. I LOVE IT! No more dirty, stinky carpet! I took all of the furniture out, all of the pictures off of the walls and totally redecorated my house without spending a dime. I just finished, I think. I know my Daddy's gun cabinet is in the wrong spot. But I will have the boys move that.

Oh, and I confess, I danced all over this wood floor this morning...danced and worshipped my God, through whom all things are possible!

Comments

ShannonK said…
LOVE IT! So excited for you and your floor and your redecorating!

Popular Posts