I can't believe I am sitting in the living room - one, because I NEVER get to sit down and rest at night and two, I am watching the Weather Channel with the hubby, which I always laughed at my grandparents (in a respectable way LOL) for doing!

We had supper at 5 tonight because I want the girls to go to bed early. Which I doubt will happen, but a mom can try, can't she? Last day of school is Friday. We had the school picnic today:

JaidenIlo unpacking our picnic

Jim and Jen

EmmaLynn tring to avoid Auntie taking her picture

Indoor end-of-the-year picnic, rainy day!

John andCody, who always makes this face when I want to take his pic
I don't have any pics of Cael and Jaima because they didn't sit still long enough. It was nice though to have a chance for all of us to sit down together and share a meal.

I will sign off with this photo, one of my favorites. Jaiden and her Daddy's boots, lined up at the end of a long, hard day of farming.

Comments

Popular Posts