Jaima just keeps bursting out into different songs! "Shining in the light of His glory!"and dancing around and being silly!  She is a little sad because she went on a school fishing trip and didn't catch any. I have a feeling it was because she never sat still long enough!

Jaiden just went to see her Mimi with Daddy. I made Hamburger Helper for supper because it is my all time favorite comfort food! John won't eat it - and I don't blame him,but hey, I needed it today! Had a temporary crown put on and I am kinda grumpy. It's not a princess crown, it's a dental one.

Cody mowed the lawn BEAUTIFULLY today. When I do it, it looks like it got massacred. I planted tomatoes, cantaloupe, cucumbers, and peppers today. I'm not feeling too ambitious about having my big garden this year, but maybe this weekend I will feel more motivated. Because I want eggplant, radishes, carrots, onions and maybe some kohlrabi. I DO want to put a watermelon patch in next to wherever the sweetcorn is planted.

FIND OF THE DAY: So, I pull up to Trinkets and Togs (thrift store) and dump off a car load of  stuff to donate. And sitting RIGHT THERE is the rocker/glider I have had my eye on for weeks with a sign on it that says "MAKE OFFER". They originally wanted $45 for it.  So i offered 5 bucks and that chair is MINE! I will go to Hobby Lobby and buy some fabric to recover the cushions and foot rest - and then I will have one more thrifty treasure!

Comments

Popular Posts