walking

Jaiden is walking- when she feels like it - as many as 7 steps - she is such a show off - she walks best for her Auntie Jenni.
My days are so full! Cael and I have been hanging out - playing football and soccer and going for walks. I am trying to clean and do laundry - but being with the kids is so much more important now - before, I would tell them I had to clean first before I could go outside -now, I leave the mess and go outdoors and laugh and giggle with them. I am not in such a hurry anymore. I love smelling the top of Cael's head - I just breathe him in! I take time to read to allof them and listen to their stories without thinking about what I could be doing...I wake up each morning with a prayer of thanksgiving!
My calendar is full and I am glad gas prices are dropping! Jaiden's bday is Friday - she is getting her pictures taken that day - and her party is Saturday...dance class and reading at Jaima's school - jaima's class is leading worship Thursday...making chicken noodle soup for Youth Group Wednesday...I am reading a piece of literature at the Women's Circle...plus, keeping track of Cody and staying up late with him so we can have time alone. Conner and Wyatt need extra help with school work - and Conner gets frustrated because he can't RUN - that is his favorite thing to do...so the White House is a crazy, busy house and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Comments

Popular Posts