i'm tired

Conner and Jaiden - she loves riding in his wheelchair. Ignore the mess in the background. I started cleaning up today!
I have become my mother-in-law...this WAS stew meat I had in the oven.
Jaiden making a mess...
Cael was here yesterday for a visit. And today, he and Emma came until after lunch. We played soccer because we played too much football yesterday and Cael needed to exercise his legs. Jenni laughed at me and said I would have to be rehabilitated along with Cael since I am so out of shape!
Jaima and Jaiden got their hair cut yesterday. I will post those pics when I transfer them to this computer. I am having problems with my laptop keyboard again and am using John's right now. Jaima had cheerleading clinic last night and will cheer before the football game tonight - we are excited to be getting out of the house and actually go to a game! Tomorrow is the Folkert's Harvest Party - we will go and eat great food and go on hayrides!

Comments

Popular Posts