No school today! It is nice having all of the kids home. I am trying to get back in the swing of things. Cody and Jaima were a big help when it came to sorting laundry. I cooked a lot of food today to restock the fridge. It was so nice to have meals provided for us last week when I could barely think! I made enchiladas, rice casserole and last night a HUGE pot of beef stew.
Conner and Wyatt are here and will be spending the night. I will take Conner to school tomorrow because he is using a wheelchair. He has an infection in his leg and road rash which is also infected. So he is on antibiotics and has a visiting nurse who comes to help dress the wounds. She will be here tomorrow and will teach me how to dress his wounds. As soon as the infection clears he will probably have surgery to set his leg - they will need to pin it. Please continue to pray for Conner - he is a special needs SUPER guy who is not quite understanding all that has happened. Brother Wyatt is doing great - he is sleeping well again - and is so happy that Cael is alive and well!
I talked to Cael on the phone today for quite a while - his speech and thought processes are really improving - we laughed a lot and I told him about all of the work I have for him to do here on the farm - he said it wasn't his mess - HAHA
I will finish this later - I have a fussy baby - will update on teeth - WALKING - and big brother DeeDee!

Comments

Popular Posts