"Hey Auntie!" The best words I have ever heard in my entire life! John, LuLu and I got to talk to Cael on the phone for a minute this afternoon!

I went to the doctor yesterday to get something to calm me down and help me sleep. I slept so well that the kids missed the bus this morning! I also took a longnap with Jaiden this afternoon and was awakened when the kids got off of the bus!!! I feel so much better - I can't stop singing praises to God...

Tonight is homecoming. Cody is on his way to pick up food from Joe's (for those of you not from here - the best food in town! If you visit I will take you) and then he will be heading to the game.

Combining beans continues tomorrow. I am going to clean up this house - looks like a tornado hit it. We couldn't find LuLu's shoes this morning!

I will post pics of Cody's costume for homecoming on Tuesday - they dresses as storm troopers from star wars!

Comments

Popular Posts