Another busy week...

Cleaning Theo and Danielle's new house on Monday. Julie always brings out the best in me - LOL!
John, Cody, Wyatt and Conner helped cover Gerben's silage with tires and plastic. Zoom in, you can see John!
I am enjoying my morning this Saturday - I got most of the housework done this week so the girls and I can watch movies, maybe go to a few garage sales - whatever we feel like!
John, Cody and Randall Thomsen are out back clearing dirt because the new cattle buildings will probably be here next week! I will try and go out to take pictures soon.
Oscar, our newest kitty, got neutered and declawed this week. Poor baby, he is not feeling too well.
I had previously written that John's parents were coming this week, but it is next week - they will be here Wednesday evening. John and Cody leave for Nebraska sometime on Thursday.
Got my new keyboard - it was expensive to replace it - so from now on the laptop stays on my desk and not on the coffee table - Jaiden loves to pull the keys off! It types so well now, I feel like I could write a novel - maybe someday when I have time I will tell the story of Marjorie Murphy, the great pioneer woman! Who also happened to be my great grandmother...back to reality - there's a diaper to be changed, Jaima has a bloody nose and laundry to be folded - maybe writing a novel would be a welcome "vacation" - escaping into my dreams...hmmmm -

Comments

Popular Posts