Eating 'maters...

I love this picture!
Ashley brought tomatoes and cukes tonight - Jaiden grabbed one and ate the whole thing! What a mess - but she enjoyed it! (Note my new haircolor - haha) Poor baby is still teething and now has a runny nose and icky eyes - she is sleeping right now - hopefully for the night. I am watching the Republican Convention - wish I was Sarah Palin - she's young, fresh, intelligent, beautiful and a great orator. I hate politics. So no comments on that please lol! My daddy always said to keep who you vote for to yourself and I agree wholeheartedly - that's one of the many things I listened to him about - even though he may disagree!
Cody just got home from his nightly show steer chores - he'll go back tomorrow at 6:30am. He still hasn't had any homework this year (junior). I think his classes aren't hard enough lol!
Jaima's school called me today and asked me to lead a 4th grade book club that will meet once a month. I can't wait to start - we will meet the first Friday of each month. My mom and Aunt Kay always made sure I had great books to read. Now I get to share my love of reading...
Conner and Wyatt are still coming after school to 7pm - we are having a great time - I love those boys already!
Tomorrow, I need to go through Jaiden's clothes. I though she would be wearing 18months this fall - she's more like a 24 month/2T. So, Julie and I will try and go garage sale-ing this weekend if there are any good ones. Mom, if you're reading this - here's a good excuse for you to go! I have always loved a good garage sale- I can remember my first one - I bought a 1970's Barbie at a sale in the trailer behind my Auntie's. My mom gave me a quarter to buy it - I was probably 4. I still have that Malibu Barbie!

Comments

Popular Posts