Sunday...day of rest

Jaima is finishing her Sunday school project here. She learned all about Noah and was impressed by all of the animals in the ark! She went to Sunday school twice - at Trinity while I taught the highschoolers and at Vineyard while Cody and I attended church. She loves art and reading - I can't believe how much her reading has improved!
Cody is doing well in school - I made him take American History and he seems to be enjoying that - I bet Grandma Austa will be proud! He will leave for Nebraska on Thursday - John might not be able to go as our new cattle building may be arriving at the end of the week!
John was very ill yesterday - fever, chills and a headache. He felt a little better this morning and is working at the landfill right now.
Jaiden is teething! Her molars are almost through - she took a very long nap this morning - I should have tried to mow the lawn but I never know how long she will sleep. She refuses to wear socks or shoes - pulls them off almost instantly - John remembers Jaima doing the same thing - then again, I never wear socks or shoes either - I am not setting a very good example!
I am going to look at paint colors for my kitchen - I am thinking a light yellow color would brighten it up in here. Most of my decor is John Deere! That makes John happy. I never thought I would have a JD kitchen. This is my favorite room in the house. I spend most of my day here.
It is quite cool and breezy today - my favorite weather - I can hear a few cows calling to their calves - the windchimes are making pretty music and all is well.

Comments

Popular Posts