Whew!

Storming at 7:45 tonight - about 5 minutes later it started pouring!


Some nights I get in bed and I wonder what I did all day! I call these kind of days whirlwinds! Go-Go-Go all day and don't know exactly what i did!
My friend, Tiffany, stayed for 5 days - Cody is at camp til tomorrow. Jaima stayed at Kiki's house - they went to the Cedar Falls water park and Chuck E. Cheese - she came home tired!
My Mom watched Jaiden on Wednesday while John and I hauled hay. Thanks, Mom! She also went to garage sales and brought up a lot of clothes for the girls - they can probably wear a new outfit everyday til Christmas - haha

Jaima, Jaiden and I went out for Chinese today and then we went to the farm store for Daddy - that kind of shopping is no fun!
Jaiden has grown quite the vocabulary! She can say: Mama, Daddy, DeeDee (Cody), Sissy, Kitty, Dan and This? (for what's this?) - it is so much fun! Her favorite foods are mac and cheese, chicken, shredded cheese and anything she can pick up and put in her mouth - paper included!

Comments

Popular Posts