I couldn't sleep last night - and I didn't drink my Dr. Pepper before bed! Took Cody to the orthodontist in Cedar Falls this morning - he broke the wire behind his bottom teeth - then we went to Goodwill and came home. How's that for an adventure?

I can't believe it is Wednesday already - life goes by too fast. I want to put the brakes on and slow it down!

I forgot to mention that I have visited the Vineyard Church two Sundays. I really enjoy the teaching and Cody loved the music. It was a nice change for us.
Cody and I have started walking. We are also watching what we eat and are trying to stay active! It is hard for him to see that this is not something that is going to magically change overnight - but an ongoing lifestyle change. I have not been a very good example to my kids. I know it is not to late to teach them to live a healthy life!

Comments

Popular Posts