Sometimes...

This summer has been a crazy whirlwind - so much I wanted to do with the kids and now it is more than half over! I am grateful to God and John that I get to stay home with them. I know that will be enough. They won't care if we went on a vacation - they will know that their mom was always there for them!
Fair is one week away. I am so excited. A whole year's worth of hard work for 5 minutes in a show ring. As a mom, I worry about Cody showing his steer. There is always a mixture of pride and fear and wonderment at the strength of my son. As a wife, I am proud of my husband for picking such a wonderful animal and all of the work and care he puts into this.
Gail came for coffee this morning - we always have a great time- trying to cram a week's worth of talk into a couple of hours!
Some nights I get into bed and remember I haven't blogged - but by morning I forget all about it as the busy-ness of the day sets in! I will try and stay more current -

Comments

Popular Posts