Bible journaling...distractions

When Thee Farmer went out to do chores this morning he told me to "get to writing." It's 2:30pm now and I'm finally getting to it!

I got a little sidetracked, naturally.

My office/creative space was a little uninspiring. Too much stuff that I no longer use
and not much space for desktop work.
I

I sorted everything into boxes. Kind of using the Konmari method of sorting.


I also have my Ikea cart that was just stuffed full of fluff.
The aftermath:
I focused by using a podcast from FlyLady called "Focus Makes Me Fabulous." 
(You can find it on iTunes.)

I found some chocolate from Disney World. Did not find my missing hearing aid. Drank a Pepsi. 

Note the added decor of permanent marker on my desk front. Thanks, little man, thanks.

Man, is this Disney World chocolate ever incredible!

Oh yes, Bible journaling, that is what I am writing about. Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow.

Be Blessed,

Carolyn
Thee Farm Wife







Comments

Popular Posts