Building Update


We have one hoop building completed. As you can see in the pic, the second one is still waiting for a roof, walls, gates, etc. I tell people, "We will get to it when we get to it." LOL - for now, we have all we can handle, and I am sure that building will be complete and cattle will be in it when God is ready to provide that for us!(Oh, and Gerben, those are your cows hahahaha!)

What else is new? The kids and I have activities almost everyday of the week. I love our schedule. We use the chalkboard wall to keep track of what's for dinner, homework and school schedules, activities and love notes and words of encouragement. You should consider chalkboard paint on an empty wall - it is one of the best craft projects I have ever done! We have to keep track of dance, 4H, AWANAS, Wednesday night and Sunday church activities, and I just got accepted into a college program to earn my degree in Theology! I am so excited about that! I will also be finishing up my Christlife third course this fall as well. BUSY BUSY BUSY

Harvest is just around the corner, and we just found out John's parents will be visiting next week. We know we can handle anything because God has promised us that, "We can do all things through Him who strengthens us!" Philipians 4:13.

Comments

Popular Posts