Happy Birthday, Cael!

Cael is 7 today! My sweet, little miracle!

We celebrated at his house last night with cake and ice cream!
I confess, I went to Walmart yesterday to get a gift card for Cael. I see why I have avoided going there - when you can buy whatever you want (and don't need) it is too tempting - therefore, to me, sinful. Meaning, I could have totally gotten out of control with all that STUFF (junk)! So, I will continue to avoid shopping there as much as possible!

Jaiden is napping on the couch. Spent the morning over coffee with my friend, Sue. We had a great time laughing and sharing. She watched Jaiden while I went and chased a steer back in the yard - comical. I have already walked a mile today. Bread is baking. Supper plans are made. Maybe some laundry - for sure, a good book! Cody has my car today - his battery was dead this morning - so I am homebound - and I don't mind it at all!

Comments

Popular Posts