Did you know that they make Chocolate Turtle Chex mix? Oh yeah! I could eat this stuff every day! I'll pick the pretzels out for you and I will eat the rest!
Khyle and I went to the bookstore and got his textbooks today - I left baby J home with her Daddy because it is very cold - they took a nap - I got to take a brisk walk - it actually felt great!
A few funnies from this week:
Last night, after youth group, we went to Fareway. I came out the front door after checking out and my car was gone! I thought maybe the kids had gone to Burger King or something - and then out of the corner of my eye I saw they had moved the car around the building! I got to the car and they were all trying to be serious and were acting like I was crazy. They kept telling me that was where I had parked!
Yesterday, Jaiden came out of my room with her mouth full of my Milk Duds that I keep in my nightstand - yes, I eat three of four of them EVERY night before bed! - and she had so many in her mouth that it was glued shut with caramel! It was so funny - I had to stick my finger in her mouth and pry out the candy! She looked so bewildered! Like when we used to feed ole Abraham the dog peanut butter!
Julie and Ian came to my rescue yesterday - a good friend loves at all times - and we had tea, cleaned the kitchen and I got to fold some laundry - while Ian played like a good boy and Jaiden ran around causing trouble! Thank you, Julie, for always being there!

Comments

Popular Posts