18 days and counting...

without Walmart. I decided at the first of the year that I would REFRAIN from Walmart for the whole month of January. So far, so good. Oh, don't get me wrong, I was dreaming up things that I just HAD to have that only Walmart can offer...printer cartridges, how's that for desperate? But, my cartridges haven't run out yet HAHA. I have saved a lot of money by not shopping and using up what we have around here. I did go to the Dollar store - but only took in cash and had to think wisely about my purchases.
Today I am wanting to go shopping really bad - but will just have to think of something else until the desire passes.

It is a cold and cloudy day - though not as cold as last week! A few flurries, a little wind - but we have a warm house and plenty to keep us busy - and I am so grateful the kids are going back to school tomorrow! I definitely will be doing my happy dance when they get on the bus tomorrow!

We all went to church today - it was so great to get out of the house and see friends and worship!

Comments

Popular Posts