Brrrrrrr

-23 F - that's the actual temperature - figure in the windchill and it is 40 to 50 below! The old boiler is keeping up - next week our new furnace with forced air heat will be up and running - and will save us money - LP is getting expensive!

My big old house is staying pretty warm - Khyle, Cody and Jaima are playing Super Mario on Wii - reminds me of snow days when I was a kid! Jaiden is dancing on the coffee table - and the dogs are all napping - except Otis who keeps chewing everything up! He is one naughty puppy. After lunch, I will put all of the kids to work - laundry, vacuuming - I am going to sit and read while they work!

John had to go to physical therapy for his knee this morning - he burst the bursa sac when he fell on the ice - we've all fallen these past few weeks - there is a lot of ice under all that snow! So we creep along as best as we can when it's time to do chores. We will see if the skid loader will start in these frigid temps -

Comments

Popular Posts