Beautiful Day!

Temperatures are in the 70s today - it doesn't get any better than this! Cody is mowing the lawn. I wanted to do it! John is working on the new milk machine out in the barn. It is an automated calf-feeder. Each of the dairy calves will wear a collar that will tell the machine how much they are to get/how much they drink. Amazing technology and way better than bottle feeding all of them!

I have been cleaning a little - Randy and Terri Thomsen are coming for dinner. We are having steak and sweet corn and Terri's bringing cucumbers - I call it "Iowa Dinner"! I guess I better quick throw in a pan of brownies to bake!

Kiersten and Nathan stopped over for awhile today. Teenagers in love - awwwwwwww

We all went to church this morning at the Vineyard. Jaima went to children's church- Jaiden stayed in the nursery the whole time! I could tell she had cried a little - but not bad enough for them to come get me. It was nice to just be me and John - and Cody :) - worshipping and learning together. Gerben, Julie and Ian were there - Ian has 4 teeth now! He is too cute!

Comments

Popular Posts