Labor Day Weekend

What do farmer's do Labor Day weekend? Make hay while the sun shines! Yesterday I helped John put new blades on the mower in the field...I got to use the impact wrench. It's funny how we can work together and not argue when it's on equipment. Now, you put us in a room together and have us assemble something - LOOK OUT! haha
I worked on the kitchen yesterday and a little today - I feel like I am constantly washing dishes- how did the pioneer women do it with no hot water heater or dishwasher????? I never know who is going to show up at dinner time (which I really do love!) so I always cook lots. And since most of the guys have big appetites - I cook a lot! Dan was so funny today - I had a strawberry cheesecake in the fridge that I had forgotten about - and he saw it - after lunch he said, "Why isn't the cheesecake out?" I cut him a huge piece!
Well, John has his hands full with the girls in the bath so I better finish this later!

Comments

Popular Posts