Back to school!

Daddy and his first grade girl!

Cody - junior year! I drove him to school because he has to do his show steer chores in the morning - he hates it when I take his picture!
Jaiden fell asleep on the way home - getting ready for school was too much for her...

I am excited because we can have a routine again! It is so quiet in the house right now - I am enjoying a cup of coffee and trying to decide where to start on the mess we made this summer. Mt. Washmore is piled high. I don't think I have seen the floor on my side of the bed in awhile and dishes are lining up to go on strike...but we had a great summer and I am so thankful that John and I decided I should stay home. A friend at the hospital asked me to apply for a job there in her department and I seriously considered it because I miss my friends so much - but it's not about the money anymore - it's about being a wife and a mommy.

I am taking one class this fall so I can complete my degree. Dropping out of college is one of my biggest regrets in life. So, I will be taking Biology online through Hawkeye Community College - I have lab class on Thursdays. Sister-in-law Jenni is going to watch Jaiden while I go. I am so grateful to her for helping me. She is going to school, too on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - so this worked out well.

Enough for now - if I don't get up and get dressed I will not accomplish anything - which actually sounds REALLY good!

Comments

Ash said…
I feel like I was wanting to tell you something earlier today, and now that I have the chance to do it, I cannot rememebr what it was I wanted to say...oh well, if I rememeber I will leave another comment

Popular Posts