Thirty One Days

*First of all pardon me as I make changes to the layout of the blog. I have to conform to certain standards and it is taking a lot of trial and error to get it right. Mainly because when I was a graphic designer Photoshop and such were brand new. Now there is html and buttons and linkies and I am older and learning. Thank you for your grace.*

Fall is here. There is no denying that. And with that comes a challenge to go deeper. To slow down. To notice. Fall is my New Year. The first frost hits and I am ready to shift gears.

Yesterday, I told you how I plan my week. Today I am preparing for the month ahead. October. Pure bliss. Leaves and hay rides and Harvest and the celebration of our blessings and abundance.

As I look at the whole month laying out before me I feel giddy. Thirty one whole days to fill. What I choose to fill them with is what I want to focus on.

I will be writing for thirty one days about thirty one different words that are found in the Bible that start with com and con. These are all words that will force us to make choices, change our direction, look inward and look upward. From conceit to complete we will explore definitions, Scripture, and ways to incorporate or delete these terms from our lives.

I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Colossians 3:15
 "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts
since as members of one body
you were called to peace.
And be thankful!"

Comments

Popular Posts