It's going to be a White Christmas!

We were supposed to have a big storm but so far just a few inches and now lots of sunshine and
world so white and bright and beautiful. But it's too cold to go out and take pictures. That and the fact that I am snuggled up in my office, listening to worship music on Youtube and drinking homemade mocha latte.

Recipe:
2 packets powdered milk
1 cup instant coffee crystals
2 cups powdered coffee creamer
1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
Half a mason jar of sugar (don't even ask)
2 cups Nesquick

Mix it all in a big container. Add 3-4 TBS to 10 oz of boiling water. Stir and enjoy! If it doesn't taste sweet enough - add more sugar - or more chocolate - or coffee - just adjust it to what you like!

Next time I am going to add powdered French Vanilla Creamer.

Now, I know this probably has like a billion calories, but I don't care, because it makes me feel all warm and happy and that's all that matters :)


A peek inside our living room

Different seasons of our willow tree



"Showgirls and bling, it's a Cattle Chick Thing!"
 
Weigh-ins for fair were yesterday.
See the messy kitchen? That's how I roll. So tired of seeing "perfect" homes and pics on Pinterest and blogs. Let's be real here. Life is messy. Get over it and stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Now, if you really need help because your home is a stinky mess, that's different. I highly recommend www.flylady.net Go there. Like now.

Comments

Popular Posts