Just had to add these two photos taken by the Butler County Fair.

Today is Friday, although I woke up not having a clue as to what day of the week it was! Nothing is on the calendar today and that is a good thing! I'm working on my floors, which takes quite a while since we have all wood now. But I enjoy the end result. As I continue to PURGE my house of all of the clutter, I feel so free! Free to decorate more. Free to set up an area for me to finally work on my scrapbooking. I never finished Cody's and neither of the girls have even begun. I have every supply known to man and have yet to devote any of my free time to doing one of my favorite hobbies.

I do have a prayer request. The woman (and friend!) of mine who has been taking my INSTE classes with me has decided not to continue on to the next level. There has to be at least two students in order for the class to be held. Will you pray that God will stir the heart of someone who has been contemplating continuing on in the INSTE program? Will you pray that I will listen for God's voice, and that if He is telling me "no" that I will obey him? I really want to finish this and get my Degree of Ministry. I want to be able to teach the Bible with more understanding. I want to lead others to Christ, plain and simple, and if God is telling me "No more school right now." then I will accept that. I can disciple right here at home, at the grocery store, anywhere I go. I can teach Sunday School ( which I have been asked to do, and even John has agreed to help! if God leads me to do that). But my heart is calling me to lead. God hasn't given me a spirit of fear when it comes to stepping up and speaking! lol Thank you, my friends, for praying for me. And let me now how I can be praying for you!

For the past week, I have been working with the girls on cleaning up after themselves. Putting things back where they belong. etc etc. They are beginning to see that Mommy has done a lot for them. That the initial cleanup is awful, but picking up each day is a lot easier. I've had to remind them a lot, but it is working! It's a real breakthrough for me to acknowledge and admit that I CAN'T DO IT ALL! So we are working on the family room this week. Next week, their bedroom, and I may have to call in extra help for that one - what a mess.

Comments

Popular Posts