Happy Nappy

Today is the kind of day where you just stay in your comfy clothes in the living room and watch TV - or in my case, Cody playing Guitar Hero Metallica! He plays and I sing along lol - I used to play Metallica to him when he was in my tummy! He just smiled at me and said, "Look, Mama, I got five stars!" Sometimes, it's great knowing that I raised him right and he still loves me and enjoys hanging out with me. "Her children will rise up and call her blessed." Proverbs 31 something.

Jaima Lulu is at Kennedi and Kaiden's in Wloo for the weekend. Sure is quiet around here. Jaiden is lounging in the Big chair, combing her hair and watching her brother. Daddy is on ther hunt for a plastic cattle tank for us to swim in...I have bought way too many cheap plastic pools in the last ten years, it's time to get something durable - and we have a high heat warning for this next week and I want to be able to cool down...

My friend, Sue, was teasing me this morning because I am not taking the kids to the parade in Waverly. I hate parades. When I worked at the radio station I had to ride in every parade in Bremer County all summer long. Waving and smiling and tossing candy. Pretty much killed my love for parades. And besides they can't miss what they don't know? Right? lol

Comments

Popular Posts