Chocolate Par-tay!

Last night I invited my friends, new and old, over for a chocolate party. Sometimes, you just need to let go and do something unexpected. Take a risk. Open your heart and the front door. Show your friends how much they mean to you. Everyone had name tags that said, "HI! I'm Carolyn's friend_______"
Sue, Rhonda and Cheryle







At our house, if you can't get this comfortable, then we've done something wrong. Sitting at the kitchen table with your feet up means you're like family! This is me, Jaima and Julie.

Cody, Jaiden and Jaclyn, eating brownies with ice cream AND hot fudge

Daan and her dorky face!

He was licking the plate but my camera was not cooperating!

So, I challenge you, have a chocolate party. Overindulge. Be yourself. Open your home. It was a great excuse for me to clean! Invite everyone you know.
You'll find it an uplifting reminder that you are never alone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha, nice post ...thanx, so i'm Dorky ?! Haha
It was fun ! Thanx for inviting !

Hug Daan

Popular Posts