I smell like poop...

manure, that is. Went out at 6:30 to check on John and Dan. They are hauling manure because the ground is partially frozen. Sitting here at my computer I can smell that sweet odiferous smell. The smell of money. lol

The girls are sleeping. Jaima wasn't feeling well before bed. I am letting her sleep in and will check on her in a bit to see if she is able to go to school. Lots of strep and other springtime ickies going around. Jaiden sleeps until 8 or so each morning, which is nice, because it gives an hour of quiet time.

Last semester of INSTE, so I will get my Level One Certificate in Ministry Training in June. My final is May 2nd. I have applied at Northwestern College in St. Paul. For the summer semester. I will be able to finish my AA degree online. Then I will continue with a BA in Biblical Studies. My goal? To teach at Wartburg someday. But I will pace myself, because Jaiden doesn't start school for two years. Another goal is to begin a women's ministry and hold seminars.

So, this isn't witty or even newsworthy, but I blogged, and will try to do so more consistently. This is a record of our lives: the celebrations, the ups and downs, the hard work and the occasional mess up.

Jaiden just woke up and said, "Will you read me a bedtime story?" How sweet. And I will,because some things are too precious to miss all in the name of busy-ness.

Comments

Popular Posts