Happy Birthday, Mom!

Just got home from Waterloo. Celebrated Mom's 50something bday with pizza, cake and ice cream. Dad got her an iPad, so I spent some time helping her get that set up. Hope she enjoys hers as much as I do mine!

What a busy busy week - I am exhausted! Had to clean carpets today after all of the muddy boots, dogs and kids have run through my house. Tomorrow is laundry all day -hubby had no clean socks - and I got the LOOK. lol Shel came up this week and helped me sort through tons of the girls clothes - the rest will be donated to a charity garage sale for a teen mission team.

Niece and nephew here for the weekend - so we will take BB guns out tomorrow and work on our prolific pigeon population. Splash in the mud (at least that's what we tell them it is, personally I call it "poop soup") and them come in for hot chocolate. Not sure what the weather will be like. We need one more good freeze so we can finish hauling manure!

The planter is hooked up to the tractor in the yard. Hopefully, we'll be in the field by April 15. That's not that far away! I've already gotten my garden planned and can't wait to dig in the dirt.

Sis-in-law got me some cake balls from Starbucks...one bite and I was hooked - but I better wait til tomorrow to indulge because I had cake at Mom's tonight - you gotta go get you some of those cake balls, though - get me one too while you're at it!

My sleepnumber bed (I'm a 45) is calling me - so sweet dreams my blogworld friends...

Comments

Popular Posts