Makin a List, Checkin it Twice...

Creatures stirring. Check.
Stockings hung by the chimney with care. Check.
Sugarplums dancing. Check.
Brains settled. Ummm.
Kerchief? Not.

But it's definitely Christmas here at the farm. I have a house full of kids actually behaving for once. "Canta Caus is coming!" says JaidenIlo. I took a long winter's nap this afternoon so I can stay up all night wrapping presents. I do this every year - wait til the absolute last minute to wrap because I despise wrapping. One year I stuck everyone's presents in gift bags and they hated it. Said it wasn't any fun. Well, let me tell you, sitting on a cold floor wrapping presents for hours ain't no pleasure cruise. hahahaha

But seriously, I hope you take a few moments to reflect on the true meaning of the season. GOD sent his Son, to a humble manger, to grow up to be a King. Not a king with a crown of gold, but a crown of thorns. The best gift ever. For you and me. Merry Christmas - share the love.

Comments

Merry Christmas friends !
Hope you'll have a wonderful one.

The ten Hoeves from #18307 ;-)

Popular Posts