incapacitated!

I woke up Wednesday morning with a plan! I was all set to clean house - I had a list. I had goals. I had energy. I bent over to unload the dishwasher and...out went my hip. Electricity shot down my leg and I was down for the count. Feeling much better here on day three - but the house is still a mess. I keep waiting for some little magic fairy to swoop in and save the day...still waiting. Wait. What was that? Nevermind. Just one of the dogs. I am hoping to start my list tomorrow - otherwise, I know some kids that are going to be buuuuuusy!

So, I will try and sit here at my computer and read some of my favorite blogs. Farmerboy took off to go to the bank two hours ago - left his phone on his desk so I can't call and ask him to bring me a frozen pizza and a Diet Dr. Pepper. Guess I will just starve and drink the last Mountain Dew. (insert evil witch laugh here) 

Cody was so hilarious when Jaima got home from school. He picked up his guitar and started singing, "I'm on Christmas break. I'm on Christmas break. You have to go to school on Monday, cause I'm on Christmas break!" I got some of it on film, but she started throwing things at him and yelling, so we'll keep that in the private family collection haha

Snow everywhere, more on the way. Sounds like a good weekend to watch our pile of Christmas movies - we'll start with Christmas Vacation tonight. Minus the frozen pizza. Sigh...

Comments

Hope your hip will be ok pretty soon. Just relax and watch the mess growing!
Merry christmas to all of you!
Greetings, the Reulings

Popular Posts