Rainy Days

Rained all day today - steady rain...cold rain...the leaves look gorgeous and out of place lying on the ground - the one bright spot!

Jaima has been home from school the last couple of days - really tired and not quite herself. I am hoping she will be energized enough to go to school tomorrow.

For the first time in a long time - so long, I can't remember the last - the five of us were home alone tonight. I got to cuddle with all three of my kids - and we laughed and relaxed. We all snuggled up in the living room and watched Transformers 2 - awesome movie! - and had a great time. We are all in bed and it's 8:30. Nice. I forgot how much I really do love my family - we always have so many people here - we were living but not interacting and tonight was a nice refresher.

Jaiden got her daddy to change the channel and is making him watch DragonTales on PBS with her right now! He also read her her favorite book Won't You Be My Kissaroo - we have had to renew it twice from the library - her daddy does the voices and the kisses JUST RIGHT!

Harvest will just have to wait til God's time - when the rains stop and the sun comes back out and warms things up and dries things out - til then we wait and TRUST.

Comments

ShannonK said…
I love those nights, too. Few and far between - great to recognize and treasure them! :-)

Popular Posts