There were SNOWFLAKES in the air this afternoon! It is cold and damp and chilly and we are enjoying another quiet evening at home. Except the girls aren't BEING quiet - they are running around the house and giggling, which is even better!

Gail is on her way here to hang out for awhile. Some much needed girl time.

The basement water is slowly receeding. Cody will finish vacuuming it up tomorrow. For now, he has headed to what he sadly informed me will be the last football game of his senior year. The next six months are going to have lots of lasts I am afraid. Everyday, I ask God to give me the strength to let Cody go. That's what we do as mothers, we watch them grow, love them, teach them all we can and then give them back to God and let Him do the rest.

Had Bible study today with Julie and Sue. We are going to read The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.

I am still trying to figure out an effecient way to load pictures on this new computer. Might have to try it after my nap tomorrow. I plan on having a LAZY weekend.

Comments

ShannonK said…
I am so with you - two "senior" recognition Friday nights in a row and I'm sooo aware of how quickly their last HS year is going. Saw Cody at the game - he was one of a very few students who braved that nasty weather!

Popular Posts