Let the blogging begin!

Deep breath...ready? OKAY!

Grandma and Grandpa White were here for a three week visit. Since it rained, they decided to go home until harvest begins. I will miss my Kitchen Fairy, but am learning to cope LOL The grandkids sure enjoyed spending time and getting to know them.

I am encouraged to keep blogging because I know that my sense of humor and faith has been an encouragement to others - what started out as a way to share pictures and farmlife with the grandparents has turned into a way for me to share my faith -

Thank you, Lord, for my girlfriends - those once upon a time complete strangers who have now become so dear to me that I cannot think of life without them! Sue was here for coffee this morning, and no one outside of the two of us could possibly understand or follow our random thoughts and conversations! but it was much needed sista time - with coffee and chocolate chip cookies and laughter and comparing "notes" and joy in answered prayer.

For some reason, God has chosen to make me a happy, joyful and exuberant woman - and no matter the circumstances, I will not be shaken - I will find the joy, because it is always in me.

My prayer for you today, is that you will find that joy that has been inside you all along - as long as He is in you, it is yours for the taking, my friend.

Comments

Thanks for the encouragement. Your disposition and faith certainly is a blessing to your family and friends. I got to ride on a fire truck Thursday with Asher and his preschool class. We had a nice day with the boys and it was less stressful packing up to go out of town. The surgery went great Friday morning. I am happy to report that Ezra has been blessed with a good recovery so far. Have a great week!

Popular Posts