I need a vacation!

I want to go someplace warm and tropical -where I can be TOTALLY alone for once and not answer to anyone or have to talk or think, only dream and nap - and have a drink with an umbrella in it! I have the worst sore throat and cough! And I lost my voice - which I am sure many of you will find hilarious! Instead, I am wearing a sweatshirt and am curled up in a blankie, wearing my rainbow socks and drinking hot tea!

The corn dryer caught on fire this morning - Lord God, we know this is all part of the Plan for us! But - MAN - we have been through a lot lately! God says He will never give us more than we can handle and I believe that with all my heart.

Don and Austa are here thru Thanksgiving - I think I mentioned that last post - Jaiden has been spending time with Grammy.

I missed Girls Night Out last night in Waverly - I was ready to spend some money for Christmas!
Enough for now - more Nyquil and hot tea for me...Cancun anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts