The corn is almost all harvested. Which means cranky, tired farmers!
John's parents are here until Thanksgiving. Right now, they are staying with us. In a few days they'll go to the other White House for a visit. Austa has been keeping the dishes done - a first in this house!
I was supposed to go to Girls Night Out in Waverly tonight with Julie but I am not feeling well. Fever, sore throat and cough. If only I could go to bed for a whole day and watch movies, drink tea and nap - in my dreams!
Cody gets his license next week - I am not ready for that! He has grown up so much this year - my little boy is gone and a handsome young man has taken his place! Jaima is doing great in school - and is really learning to wait her turn and raise her hand - she is so much like me - so I know the struggles she is gong through - it is hard to be patient! Jaiden is running, running, running! I have lost weight from chasing her LOL
I went and bought all of the food for Thanksgiving dinner - can't wait to eat turkey and stuffing - I got everything but the cranberries - and since I am the only one that eats them I may just forget about it -
Conner and Wyatt will be coming here after school until next week - their Dad hasn't found another sitter but I gave him a month to find one - the ball is in his court now. I definitely need a break from having 5+ kids running around!
It snowed a little today - just flurries, I guess - but it sure was pretty - I don't mind winter when I don't have to drive!

Comments

Ash said…
Waaah! You didn't come visit me at GNO...I hope you feel better!

Popular Posts