Thee Farm Wife

Thee Farm Wife

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The corn is almost all harvested. Which means cranky, tired farmers!
John's parents are here until Thanksgiving. Right now, they are staying with us. In a few days they'll go to the other White House for a visit. Austa has been keeping the dishes done - a first in this house!
I was supposed to go to Girls Night Out in Waverly tonight with Julie but I am not feeling well. Fever, sore throat and cough. If only I could go to bed for a whole day and watch movies, drink tea and nap - in my dreams!
Cody gets his license next week - I am not ready for that! He has grown up so much this year - my little boy is gone and a handsome young man has taken his place! Jaima is doing great in school - and is really learning to wait her turn and raise her hand - she is so much like me - so I know the struggles she is gong through - it is hard to be patient! Jaiden is running, running, running! I have lost weight from chasing her LOL
I went and bought all of the food for Thanksgiving dinner - can't wait to eat turkey and stuffing - I got everything but the cranberries - and since I am the only one that eats them I may just forget about it -
Conner and Wyatt will be coming here after school until next week - their Dad hasn't found another sitter but I gave him a month to find one - the ball is in his court now. I definitely need a break from having 5+ kids running around!
It snowed a little today - just flurries, I guess - but it sure was pretty - I don't mind winter when I don't have to drive!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Waaah! You didn't come visit me at GNO...I hope you feel better!